The Traffic Ticket Management System (TTMS) is a web-based application which was developed on behalf of the Ministry of National Security (MNS). The system facilitates the management of traffic tickets issued by the Police.
Major features of the system include:
- Matching of tickets with payments
- Reporting on outstanding tickets
- Calculation and management of demerit points accumulated against Offenders’ driver’s licences
- Recording of court proceedings related to traffic offences
- Collection of payments made at the Courts for traffic offences
- Recording and tracking of warrants issued to traffic offenders.
The data-entry of traffic tickets is handled by an external system, the Traffic Ticket Issuing System (TTIS) that transfers the tickets to TTMS for processing and management.