Quality Assurance Analyst II
The Quality Assurance Analyst II will conduct Quality Assurance reviews at each stage of the Application Development Life Cycle. The incumbent will also have responsibility for assisting clients in formulating User Acceptance Test methodology and defining specialized test conditions.
- Conducts quality assurance review of applications throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Provides training for clients in System Acceptance Testing (SAT).
- Conducts tests on systems developed and implemented and determines suitability for production.
- Assists clients in formulating User Acceptance Test methodology (UAT) as well as defines specialized test conditions.
- Creates and reviews programme test plans, identifies and diagnose errors in programmes.
- Reviews requirements to ensure that they are clear, specific and testable.
- Reviews user and operations manuals to ensure clarity and completeness.
- Assists in training system developers and operations staff in System Acceptance Testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from a recognized tertiary institution.
- 2-3 years experience in systems development, design and implementation.
- 3 years software engineering experience
- 3 years experience in the development of SAT Plans and in conducting SAT
- Systems analysis and design techniques
- ISTQB Certification
- Training in software application / quality assurance testing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular PowerPoint and MS Word
- Ability to develop and execute automated tests using a least one Test Automation Tool
- Sound understanding of database testing, including the ability to write SQL statements
- Knowledge of security testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Report writing skills
- Highly motivated individual
- Effective team player
The salary scale ranges from J$2.35 million – J$2.82 million per annum, plus any allowance attached to this position. Salary subject to change pending GOJ Compensation Review.
Applications should be sent no later than Friday, February 17, 2023 to:
Director – Human Resource Management & Administration
eGov Jamaica Limited
P.O. Box 407
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in this career opportunity. Please note however, that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.