Manager – Service Delivery
Under the supervision of the Department Head – Customer Service & Operations, the Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that all service level agreements (SLAs) for information technology services across the organization are delivered according to specifications. This includes developing, managing, and administering service management best practices and will also facilitate communication between the Technical Services department and its clients in order to define and maintain the SLAs required for each business unit. This position also supports, manages, and administers contracts for technology services that the organization provides as a service to its clients. This includes overseeing the creation of contracts for existing services, renewals and possibly renegotiation of service cost. The incumbent will also define and facilitate communication between the enterprise and its clients in order to deliver products and services according to plan and within budget.
- Manages the overall operations of the Services Delivery Management Unit.
- Develops and implements strategies to ensure the efficient and effective management and administration of the Unit.
- Participates in the departmental strategic planning process to achieve business goals by prioritizing initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future technologies.
- Collaborates in major periodic reviews of policies and standards to ensure relevance and currency.
- Commissions and prioritizes projects to give effect to the unit’s objectives and ensures that projects are managed in accordance with company standards and guidelines.
- Assesses the performance and overall effectiveness of the unit against the company’s strategic goals and objectives
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budget plans for manpower, capital and recurrent expenditure for the department in accordance with the organization’s operational goals and objectives.
- Collaborates on policy development and makes representation for approval through the Department Head.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Three (3) years’ management experience in a similar capacity.
- One (1) year experience in contract management.
- Experience in SLA management
- Three (3) years’ experience in Customer Service management
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent team building, leadership, mentorship and coaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage complex issues and deal with diverse range of demands
- Proficiency in conducting research on service related issues, best practices, models and methodologies.
- Proficiency in the use of office automation tools.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Solutions oriented and customer focused.
The salary scale ranges from J$3.11 Million to J$3.73 Million plus any allowance attached to this position. Salary subject to change pending GoJ Compensation Review.
Applications should be sent no later than Friday, February 17, 2023 to:
Director – Human Resource Management & Administration
eGov Jamaica Limited
P.O. Box 407
or email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this career opportunity. Please note however, that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.