The Business Analyst II will be required to assist clients in assessing and determining solutions to meet business goals and objectives. This includes eliciting, analyzing, documenting and managing the business requirements, formulating conceptual models, developing and maintaining systems and business designs. The Business Analyst II will also assist in implementation facilitation of business solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Three (3) years Systems Analysis experience which should include two (2) years as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in the analysis and definition of strategic objectives for organizations.
- Experience in the use of UML, Process Flows, Design and presentation tools.
- Knowledge and experience in working on Agile Teams.
- Experience in process improvement and process mapping techniques.
The candidate possessing the following will have a distinct advantage:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good planning & organizing skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Goal and result oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a target driven environment.
- Ability to work within teams of varying sizes.
The salary scale ranges from J$2.35 Million to J$2.82 million plus any allowance attached to this position. Salary subject to change pending GOJ Compensation Review.
Applications should be sent no later than Friday, February 17, 2023 to:
Director – Human Resource Management & Administration
eGov Jamaica Limited
P.O. Box 407
or email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this career opportunity. Please note however, that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.